Speech Pathology and Audiology professionals work with the full range of communication disorders, from development of hearing, language learning and processing, balance, language and speech production, through the loss of these skills from trauma, disease or aging.
The courses at Yeshiva University are presented sequentially, with a natural progression from basic sciences to clinical coursework introducing the tools for evaluative and rehabilitative strategies.
The program has an active Speech Pathology/Audiology Club that presents speakers on various topics, provides public information to the general school population and offers a forum from which our students can address other issues of interest.
Program Student Learning Goals
- Students will understand the normal development of language.
- Students will be able to evaluate basic language and hearing function.
- Students will be able to know basic anatomy and physiology of the speech/voice hearing. mechanisms.
- Students will be able to appreciate processes that impair these normal functions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of Communication Disorders
- Development of Speech and Language
- The Speech Mechanism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Language Studies Linguistics View 2809 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National43575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43575 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.