Mathematics from Rhodes College students have a wealth of opportunities to be involved with math and computer science through our student-run math and CS clubs; summer research fellowships with department faculty; study abroad opportunities; programming, math, and math modeling competitions; internships with local companies; or volunteering with CodeCrew or Camp Codette.
Graduates with Mathematics from Rhodes College will:
- gain a solid foundation in statistical concepts and programming
- gain marketable statistical skills that they can apply to real world data.
- conduct interdisciplinary research with department faculty.
- Applied Statistics for Liberal Arts
- Applied Calculus
- Transition to Advanced Mathematics
- Applied Regression
- Discrete Mathematical Modeling with Biological Applications Lab
- Multivariable Calculus
- Data Visualization
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Probability Theory
- Mathematical Statistics
- Agent-based Modeling
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 888 other Bachelors in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Common Application
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores if English is not your native language.
- Certification of Finances
- CSS PROFILE or International Student Financial Aid Application, if applying for financial aid
- Official Secondary School (High School) Transcript
- Secondary School Report and Counselor Recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation from a High School Teacher
- SAT or ACT Score (Optional)
- Mid-Year Report
- Record your Elevator Pitch (Optional)
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.