The Entrepreneurship program of the Southeast Missouri State University offers students the opportunity to create, design, and develop innovative products and business models for startup and existing businesses. Students work alongside peers from many creative disciplines and successful entrepreneurs in in this effort.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College of Business.
- Have access to Southeast’s Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, one of the largest entrepreneurship programs in the Midwest. Entrepreneurial studies prepare students to be creative and innovative in their chosen careers.
- Have an opportunity to participate in an Ideation Workshop, offered every fall and spring, where students learn the tools to navigate entrepreneurial processes.
Internships and Career Opportunities
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Bank of America
- Biokyowa, Inc.
- Cape Girardeau Public Schools
- City Government Offices
- Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and
- Edward Jones
- Farmers Insurance
- JC Penney
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- Missouri State Government Offices
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Old Town Cape
- TG Missouri
- United Way
- Workforce Employment Solutions
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Imagination, Creativity and Innovation
- Managing and Growing the New Venture
- Business Planning for New Ventures
- Entrepreneurship Practicum: Venture Creation
- Topics in Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Accounting View 1411 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Southeast Missouri State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Successful completion of Level 5 of Southeast’s IEP.
- English proficiency tests
- Diploma from a U.S. high school
- Diploma from an international school with U.S. regional accreditation
- Diploma from IB curriculum school whose sole medium of instruction is English
- Diploma from a non-U.S. high school/secondary education where English language is the sole medium of instruction.
- SAT test score of 450 or higher on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section.
- A score of 21 or better Combined English/Writing score on the ACT Plus Writing test
- Successful completion of Level 112 in the ELS Language School
- Other proof of English proficiency may be considered on an individual basis.
International15585 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15585 USD per year during 48 months.
National1433114331 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1433114331 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7761 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7761 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cape Girardeau
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.