A Foundation To Build Your Future
The knowledge required of today’s accountants requires you to enter the field with a well-rounded, future-thinking skillset. You'll get that with Marist’s accounting courses, which prepare you to take on sensitive management positions in business and industry, public accounting, and government. An Accounting program from Marist College also gives you an excellent base for graduate study in business or law. The accounting minor is also available to students from any major to supplement and inform their academic course of study.
Accounting Student Learning Outcomes
Undergraduate Accounting Goals
- Integrate business theory and knowledge with management practice.
- Implement practical skills to inform and guide student decisions.
- Articulate and apply ethical values in the diverse, global workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Advanced Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 1663 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Marist College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.