Upon completion of the Physics Program at the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles in the various fields of physics.
- Make connections between various fields of physics.
- Solve problems using math and physical reasoning.
- Use modern computational methods to analyze and present data.
- Design and conduct experiments to evaluate ideas and verify theory.
- Evaluate the validity of experimental evidence.
- Effectively communicate information gained by written and oral means.
- Introduction to Mechanics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 1678 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
- Common Application
- Personal Statement/Essay (250 - 500 words)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Official secondary school transcript and/or college transcripts formally evaluated course by course. The following organizations provide a course by course evaluation: CED
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
National9563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9563 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for North Adams
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.