Upon completion of the Business Administration Program, graduates will be able to:
- Understand and apply professionally marketable knowledge.
- Think creatively and critically.
- Define, analyze, evaluate, and solve problems.
- Express their ideas effectively both orally and in writing.
- Apply current information technology tools to business problems.
- Prepared to function effectively in a culturally and demographically diverse environment.
- Relate to the needs of the global business community.
- Utilize and value liberal arts education in their personal and professional lives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Explorations in Business
- Financial Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 2077 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- Personal Statement/Essay (250 - 500 words)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Official secondary school transcript and/or college transcripts formally evaluated course by course. The following organizations provide a course by course evaluation: CED
International18508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18508 USD per year during 48 months.
National9563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9563 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for North Adams
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.