Early Childhood Education and Care from Cambridge College coursework addresses issues of social justice and inclusion of all children, focusing on special needs, diversity, and English language learners. Classes are offered in flexible formats designed for adult learners, and you can choose from a variety of electives to tailor your studies to your particular career goals.
Our graduates typically progress from entry level to upper level careers in state and private day care centers and pre-schools, Head Start and other agencies focused on underserved populations, and home care. Graduates are also well prepared for graduate study in fields related to childhood development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Early Education and Care
- Integrated Language Arts & Reading
- Inclusive Teaching in Early Childhood Settings
- Observing and Recording in Early Education Classrooms
- Developing Curriculum for Young Children
- Effective & Positive Learning Environments in Early Childhood Settings
- Educational Perspectives in Early Childhood Growth and Development
- Health, Safety & Nutrition for Early Childhood Settings
- Early Childhood Program Planning and Development
- Partnering with Families and Communities in Early Childhood Settings
- Principles of Early Childcare Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S. prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 3332 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20
- Personal Statement:
- Letter of reference
- High school transcript (original) showing graduation or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED)/ HiSET certificate.
- or Affidavit attesting to the completion of a high school program in a homeschool setting approved under state law,
- or Enrollment in an “eligible career pathway program”
- or Passing scores on an approved ability-to-benefit test in a single test administration
- or 9 credit hours of Cambridge College course work, applicable toward an undergraduate degree or certificate, completed with grades of B or better.
- or 24 or more credits earned from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
International449 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
National449 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.