Your studies combine theory, research and practice and will touch on anthropology, biology, economics, education, history, medicine and psychology, among other subjects. Some students do research with professors and co-publish scholarly papers, and three-quarters of our courses have a service-learning component. Apply to a center for interdisciplinary scholarship, choose an Integrative Pathway, or study or intern abroad to hone in on your interests and make the most of your academic experience.
Internships and service learning
You work in the local community, putting to use what you've learned. You learn as you work, and take that new knowledge back to class. The Human Development department at Connecticut College works closely with the College's Community Partnerships to develop opportunities for you in local schools, community programs and non-profits.
Connecticut College Children's Program
The Children’s Program enrolls 90 infants and young children with a wide variety of backgrounds, abilities and special needs. You work with them alongside certified teachers, aides, therapists and administrators. What you learn at the Children's Program builds on the knowledge you gain in the classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Children's Rights And Public Policy
- Children And Family Social Policies
- Children In Learning Environments
- Adolescent development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 126 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- School report: includes (1) college counselor recommendation, (2) official secondary school transcript with first term (quarter or trimester) grades for the current academic year and (3) mid-year report with updated grades as soon as they are available
- Two academic teacher recommendations (preferably from junior or senior year)
- Common Application Early Decision Agreement Form for EDI & EDII applicants (signed by ED applicant, college counselor and parent or legal guardian) submitted via your Common Application account
- If English is not your native language: the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE is required.
- All non-US citizens must submit a Certification of Finances for International Students (pdf)
International75315 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75315 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National75315 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75315 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.