At the core of the Political Science program of Endicott College is the recognition that this era of global connectedness requires greater understanding, intercultural communication, and diplomacy as individuals, communities, and nations work together toward common goals. Through the coursework, you will examine the theory and practice of political governance to analyze policies and initiatives as well as the ideologies beneath them.
Upon graduation, you will have a firm grasp of classic and contemporary political theory, a practical understanding of the workings of local and federal governments, and an appreciation of the unique position of the United States and the world system. You will also gain the knowledge and skills needed to make a positive, well-informed impact in the world - and in the career of your choice in a wide range of fields.
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school or embark on your career right away after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step. Take a look at what our graduates have been up to lately.
- Massachusetts State House
- New England Innocence Project
- Congressional Office of Seth Moulton
- Senate Office of Elizabeth Warren
- Mayor’s Office of the City of Beverly
- AmeriCorps Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA)
- Connecticut House Republican Caucus
- Schulman and Associates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- World Politics
- American Government and Politics
- American Foreign Policy
- Political Theory
- American Political Thought
- Comparative Political Models
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 1098 other Masters in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.