Unlike many other colleges, Dickinson College offers a minor in Italian and Italian Studies and a recently updated major in Italian studies, which provides students with a strong command of Italian language and culture, yet also allows students to take interdisciplinary courses concerning Italy and Italian taught by other departments in English.
This opportunity has allowed many students to consider Italian studies as their second major or Italian as a second minor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Reading and Writing Contemporary Italian Culture
- Reading and Performing Italian Texts
- Visual Arts and Representations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 2809 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum requirement for entrance to Dickinson is the satisfactory completion of a secondary-school program of at least 16 units, including four units of English, two (preferably three) units of one foreign language, three units of natural science (at least two with labs), two units of social science and three units of college-preparatory mathematics.
- The remaining units should be within these academic areas.
- Most applicants to Dickinson offer more than the minimal requirements.
International55948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55948 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National55948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55948 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.