It is ideal for anyone wishing to understand the international aspects of global problems such as environmental degradation and economic globalisation. It also offers a broad understanding of the core literature and main theoretical issues in this field.
By studying this degree, you will:
- engage critically with a range of materials about contemporary international relations;
- gain a critical understanding of the core literature and main theoretical issues in the field of international relations;
- establish a framework to understand the international aspects of problems such as environmental degradation and economic globalisation.
This International Relations degree at the University of London will help to prepare you for careers in areas of diplomacy, government, and consultancy. You could also gain entry to a master’s programme in this field.
This BSc will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which are valued in management-related roles.
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International relations
- Modern political thought
- Political science
- International political economy
- International political theory
- International organisations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 599 other Bachelors in International Relations in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For access to the BSc International Relations degree, you will usually meet the following criteria:
- Age 17+ by 30 November in the year of registration.
- Satisfy our General Entrance Requirements.
- Mathematics to UK GCSE Level (Grade C) or equivalent.
International2247 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6742 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA2247 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6742 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
- Indicative total: standard BSc: £6742
- Indicative total: graduate BSc: £5003
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.