The mission of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department from University of Alabama Huntsville is to develop and maintain high quality undergraduate and graduate programs in Computer, Cybersecurity, and Electrical Engineering to meet the needs of its constituents, and to participate in scholarly and productive research that contributes to the economic well-being and quality of life for the residents of Huntsville, the State of Alabama, and the citizens of the United States of America.The Electrical and Computer Engineering program deals with the analysis, design, and application of both computer hardware and software and computer systems through a blend of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Electrical Engineering courses. The Cybersecurity Engineering program offers coursework that enables students to pursue careers in the cybersecurity and information assurance fields.
Within a few years of graduation, electrical engineering graduates will have:
- Established successful careers as electrical engineers and received recognition as emerging leaders in government, industry and academia
- Created viable solutions through the application of their knowledge base and capacity for communicating ideas effectively to advance the state-of-the-art
- Demonstrated continuous professional development and pursued advanced-study opportunities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical circuit analysis
- Computer organization
- Intro electronic anal & design
- And adv logic design laboratory
- Intro to embedded computer sys
- And embedded systems lab
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1367 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.