The Business Administration - Accelerated program at the University of Prince Edward Island is available to students who have a two-year diploma from Holland College (or a similar college).
UPEI has about 250 faculty members—exceptional scholars, teachers, and mentors, with more being hired each year as we open new, progressive, and unique programs. But the story isn’t just in the numbers. It’s in the quality of our people. Award-winning faculty from around the globe have made UPEI home. Here, you’ll learn directly from these world-class professors and researchers in small classes where you’ll have easy access to them.
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Information Systems
- Business Presentations and Communications
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- Strategic Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Accounting View 302 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration program is available to students who have a two-year diploma from Holland College (or a similar college) in Retail Management, Business, or Accounting.
- Applicants must satisfy general UPEI and Faculty of Business entrance requirements, and demonstrate a minimum average of 70% in their college program.
International13998 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13998 CAD per year during 36 months.
National6450 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6450 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Charlottetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.