With an emphasis on meticulous, detailed-oriented research as well as writing and communication skills, Oberlin’s undergraduate historians are poised to flourish in a range of professional pathways and as engaged citizens in a rapidly changing world.
An Engaged and Supportive Community of Scholars
- Oberlin College & Conservatory’s Department of History is a dynamic home for curious students. Our majors have curated exhibitions on Joan of Arc and the history of former Japanese internees.
- They have conducted oral histories of Lorain County and traveled to archives in Moscow and Beijing.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Miracles and Microscopes
- Existentialism in European History
- The British Empire and the Indian Ocean
- Colloquium on Violence and Terror in Early America
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History View 2419 other Bachelors in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Oberlin College & Conservatory and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- We accept online applications through either the Common App or the Coalition Application.
- School Report with Official Transcript.
- Teacher Evaluations.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements.
International59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
National59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oberlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.