Through a combination of classroom study, field experience seminar and internships, you will develop and practice critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will serve you well for a lifetime.
- Hailing from every region of the United States and from four countries, our faculty produce scholarship that advances knowledge of social, economic, and cultural processes.
- Our Sociology faculty at Rowan University challenge students to think critically and creatively and to develop skills that they can employ across the curriculum and in the labor market.
- Our students learn to ask questions, to research, to analyze data, to construct arguments, to communicate effectively, and to recognize their place in the world.
- Graduates of our program now work in, among other fields, law, marketing, medicine and public health, social services, and academia.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology View 1677 other Bachelors in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.