Showcase your advertising campaigns and strategies by competing in national venues with Rowan.
Our student in Advertising at the Rowan University agencies — Ad Dynamics, PRaction and Rowan’s Ad Club — allow you to work in the field with local professionals and build important connections.
- Creative Direction
- Media Planning
- Account Management
- Brand Management
- Ad Copywriting
- Account Planning
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- PR/Adv Law and Ethics
- Publication Layout and Design
- Advertising Strategies
- Media Planning
- Advertising Campaigns
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media View 1081 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.