The major in Psychology offered by Mount Holyoke College consists of at least 32 credits of course work in research methods; statistics; social psychology; personality and abnormal psychology; developmental and educational psychology; perception, cognition, and language; and biological bases of behavior. In addition, many students complete an independent study project and work with faculty on original research.
Learn about cultural influences on different psychological phenomena such as children’s development, definitions of learning and cognition, interpretation and treatment of mental illness, and family and group relationships.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Laboratory in Social Psychology
- Laboratory in Qualitative Research
- Laboratory in Personality and Abnormal Psychology
- Laboratory in Developmental Psychology
- Laboratory in Early Social and Personality Development
- Laboratory in Perception and Cognition
- Laboratory in Behavioral Neuroscience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology View 1462 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Mount Holyoke Writing Supplement (optional)
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluation Forms (from core academic courses)
- Midyear Report (due February 15, as applicable)*
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
- Art Supplement (optional)
- English Proficiency Requirements for non-native English speakers
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
- Interview (optional, but strongly encouraged)
International54400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54400 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54400 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.