You’ll learn about aerodynamics, structures, propulsion, systems, flight dynamics, mechanical engineering and computer-aided design.
You’ll complete a creative aerospace-related research project in Year 3 and a group design project in Year 4, which will provide valuable team working experience.
Aerospace Engineering (Hons) course at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) could lead to a career in many sectors including aerospace, space, defence, automotive, biotechnology, computing, electronics, energy and manufacturing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Analysis
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Science
- Aerospace Vehicles
- Structures and FEA
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 1183 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS: 120 points at A2 including B in Maths and Physics
- BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM Engineering including Maths units
- BTEC: D*D*
- Pass Access Course: 120 points
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 120 points from Higher Level subjects including Higher Level 6 in Maths and Physics
- T Level: M and A2 Maths and Physics grade B
- IELTS: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5
- GCSEs: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths and English or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Sandwich year out £1,000 (UK)
- Part-time: £1,540 per 20 credits studied (UK)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.