Studio Art majors from the Wake Forest University who are serious about pursuing a career in art are encouraged to take as many art courses as possible in consultation with their advisor.
An application must be presented to the studio faculty well before advising and registration, the semester before taking the class. Please see the Individual Study Guidelines in the Art Office or speak to a studio faculty member for more details.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics in Studio Art: Drawing
- Topics in Studio Art: Painting
- Topics in Studio Art: Printmaking
- Topics in Studio Art: Sculpture
- Topics in Studio Art: Photography
- Topics in Studio Art: Digital Art
- Topics in Studio Art: Special Topics
- Topics in Studio Art: Video Art
- Introduction to Studio Art Fundamentals
- Introduction to Painting
- Drawing with Digital Integration
- Introduction to Film and Video Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 2221 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International student applicants are required to submit a $65 application fee.
- Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college or university attended. A record of at least four years of schooling is needed in order to evaluate the application.
- All international students whose first language is not English are required to submit either a TOEFL or an IELTS score. The official score reports should be sent directly to Wake Forest from the testing institutions.
- Wake Forest does not require applicants to submit an SAT or ACT score in the admissions application. If submitting scores, score reports must be sent directly from the testing organizations.
International59770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59770 USD per year during 48 months.
National59770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59770 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.