Major Psychology requirements are designed to provide students with a strong background in theory, methodology, and the core content areas of contemporary psychology. Psychology majors take classes in each of five key sub-fields within the discipline. However, majors also select classes from a wide variety of electives, which allows students to focus on and develop specific areas of interest.
The department at Santa Clara University also encourages students to apply psychological knowledge in ways that improve the quality of people’s lives and promote the common good. Many classes include opportunities to work with various populations in need. And our active internship program assists majors interested in obtaining hands-on experience through extended community placements. In a recent survey, graduating seniors identified the department’s strengths as the wide range of courses offered , the diversity of thought represented among the faculty, the passion faculty bring to their teaching, and the excitement they as students felt in learning about what's important and getting to study it empirically.
- General Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Foundations of Behavioral Neuroscience
- Ways of Knowing
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Cognitive Psychology
- Advanced Topics in Cognitive Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology View 341 other Bachelors in Educational Psychology in United States
- If you are applying as a first-year or transfer student, review those sections, as most of the steps you'll take are the same as other applicants.
- You'll use the Common Application and need to review our recommended courses to complete before applying. You'll need to decide if you want to apply Early or Regular Decision. And you’ll need to select one of our schools to apply to.
- Beyond that, we require additional information from you regarding English proficiency and financial status. And, once you’ve been admitted, we can help you with your visa application process.
International55224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55224 USD per year during 48 months.
National55224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55224 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.