Students in the Mechanical Engineering program of Villanova University are exposed to many exciting career possibilities, including robotics, aerospace, manufacturing, biomedical and energy systems. The curriculum includes both engineering fundamentals and cutting-edge technology.
What makes Villanova’s Mechanical Engineering department unique is our commitment to community:
- Between students who learn teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills together during classes and in clubs
- With faculty who value your success and take the time to get to know you—by name
- In the world outside of Villanova, where we engage in service learning trips, study abroad experiences and STEM outreach programs
- Through Nova Nation whose alumni are there to mentor, guide and support our students during their time here and after they graduate
Where Are They Now?
- Business Analyst, Avanade
- Structural Analysis Engineer, Boeing
- Business Technology Analyst, Deloitte Consulting
- Mechanical Systems Engineer, Safety and Construction Product Line, DuPont
- Space and Intelligence Systems, Harris Corporation
- Business Consultant, IBM
- Project Engineer, Hunter Roberts Construction Group
- Mechanical Engineer, JB&B
- Combat Systems Engineer, Lockheed Martin
- Product Engineer, Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America
- Associate Engineer, Pratt and Whitney
- Natural Resources Intern, Student Conservation Association
- Flight School, U.S. Navy
- Nuclear Power School, U.S. Navy
- Mechanical Designer, WSP
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry Lab
- General Chemistry
- Career Compass First Yr
- Faith, Reason, and Culture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 1366 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova and required essays
- Official secondary school academic records (with official English translation) and letters of recommendation
- Application fee of $80
- Standardized test scores (SAT and/or ACT)
- Proof of English language proficiency
International58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD per year during 48 months.
National58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.