Our faculty also excel in teaching innovative techniques for examining economic, political, technological, and social change. Our graduates launch start-ups, engage in social entrepreneurship and charitable work, do big data at places like Google and Facebook, head to PhD, policy, law, or medical schools, and they cut deals on Wall Street, in DC, or across sites abroad.
If you are thinking about the Sociology major at Princeton University, we recommend that you take a sociology course or a freshman seminar taught by one of our faculty.
- Claims and Evidence in Sociology
- Sociological Research Methods
- Sociological Theory
- American Society and Politics
- Social Networks
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 826 other Bachelors in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application. You must submit your application online through either the Coalition Application or Common Application.
- Transcript. An official transcript must be sent by a school counselor or school official.
- School Report (SR). The SR form is available from the Common Application website.
- Counselor Recommendation. If you are using the Common Application online, please note that the SR and the Counselor Recommendation are separate items.
- SAT or ACT. Early action applicants are strongly encouraged to complete their SAT or ACT test.
International56010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56010 USD per year during 48 months.
National56010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56010 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.