The competition among cities is already underway. In 2006, half of the world’s population resided in urban areas. Within a generation, fully 70% of the world’s population is expected to live in urban areas. This means billions of new residents for cities around the world and new challenges for real estate everywhere. In the United States, urbanization has being on-going since industrialization. But after 100 years of spreading out, the next wave of growth and change in cities will be in revitalized downtowns, in maturing suburban cores, and across transformed neighborhoods.
Successful real estate leaders must be able to navigate an increasingly complex profession. Whether they work in real estate development, finance, or investment, build industrial warehouses or multifamily apartments, the best real estate professionals must know how to operate within the fields of finance and capital markets, regional and city planning, environmental regulation, architectural design, and public policy.
The Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Development at the University of Southern California Price School of Public Policy offers the most comprehensive undergraduate real estate education in the country. All facets of real estate development, finance, and investment are covered while simultaneously providing students with a solid understanding of the broader context in which real estate operates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- History of Planning and Development
- Designing Livable Communities
- Analyzing Real Estate Markets
- Advanced Finance and Investment
- Topics in Modern Architecture
- Housing and Community Development
- Comparative Urban Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 77 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.