Develop your skills in software design. Learn how computer systems integrate with the larger world. The Computer Engineering program is offered at University of Victoria, British Columbia.
Areas of focus
- Computational intelligence
- Computer systems
- Digital and embedded systems
- Digital signal processing
- Electrical energy systems
- Electromagnetics and photonics
- Networks security and privacy
- Circuit designer
- Design validator
- Hardware engineer
- System designer
- System integration engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Design
- Computer Architecture
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Design
- Microprocessor-Based Systems
- Engineering System Software
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering Mathematics View 21 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply to the Faculty of Engineering as a high school student or a transfer student from another post-secondary institution.
- If you're a high school student, you will declare Computer Engineering as your program after one year of full-time study.
- If you're a transfer student, select Computer Engineering as your preferred program when you submit your application to UVic.
- If you have a technology diploma in computer, electrical or electronics engineering (or a related discipline), Camosun College offers a one-year Engineering Bridge program that will enable you to enter third-year engineering studies at UVic.
- You must demonstrate English language proficiency to attend UVic. Your transcripts are enough to prove proficiency if you've studied full-time in an academic program at the high school or post-secondary level within Canada for at least four years, and all of your instruction was in English.
International27904 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27904 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6430 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6430 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.