About this Program
The Physiology and Physics program offered by McGill University provides a solid foundation in major areas of physics and mathematics (about two-thirds of the 77 required credits), together with a substantial training in physiology, which accounts for about one-third of the required credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Physical Biology of the Cell
- Quantitative Biology Seminar
- Linear Algebra
- Honours Applied Linear Algebra
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Biology View 143 other Bachelors in Physics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-year/final 1st semester results for final year
- Copy of GCSE/IGCSE/O-Level/CSEC or MYP exams, if written
- Predicted IB results
- If IB Diploma is completed, a copy of the final results is required in lieu of the above.
International49171 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49171 CAD per year during 48 months.
National8505 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8505 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.