About this Program
The Geography program offered by McGill University covers issues such as global warming and climate change, food and water resources, management of ecosystems, human health, regional economic disparities, urban infrastructure, native land claims and permafrost problems.
Both a physical and a social science, it provides a unique opportunity to obtain a broad exposure to modes of analyzing the many environmental and situational problems of contemporary society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Geo-Information Science
- Environmental Systems
- Geography of the World Economy
- Cities in the Modern World
- Earth's Changing Surface
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geography View 90 other Bachelors in Geography in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-year/final 1st semester results for final year
- Copy of GCSE/IGCSE/O-Level/CSEC or MYP exams, if written
- Predicted IB results
- If IB Diploma is completed, a copy of the final results is required in lieu of the above.
International49171 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49171 CAD per year during 48 months.
National8505 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8505 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.