The mission of the undergraduate programs of the Construction Engineering Department at American University of Beirut is to provide a stimulating and supportive environment for high-standard education and research to prepare graduates for lifelong learning and productive careers, while instilling in them an appreciation of leadership qualities, professionalism, and ethics. It also instills in them the ability to provide professional services of the highest quality to the community; and to expand, through teaching and research, the knowledge and technology base in civil and environmental engineering.
The objectives of the CE program are to see our graduates move on to become:
- engineers who hold central positions in various sub-disciplines of civil engineering in local, regional, and international practice
- graduates who are admitted to and successfully complete advanced degrees in leading universities around the world
- and leaders in their profession and in the service of their community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Introductory Physics
- Introductory Physics Laboratory
- Calculus and Analytical Geometry
- Academic English
- Mechanics of Materials
- Construction Drawing
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Surveying for Construction Engineering
- Introduction to Probability and Random Variables
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 3 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Lebanon
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To apply for regular admissions, the student needs to submit an undergraduate application along with the following documents:
- SAT1 results
- High school records during grades 10 and 11
- Counselor/Teacher recommendation(s)/Extracurricular Activities/Other Achievements
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 48 months.
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.