Studying the BA Accounting and Business Analysis and Technology (Hons) at the University of Strathclyde you will learn how to read and interpret accounting information in the annual reports of businesses and the financial information within the public sector and become familiar with the principles and practice of presenting information to those who manage all types of organisations.
Business analysis applies advanced analytical methods to business problems to help managers make better decisions, while technology is at the heart of all modern business.
Organisations need business graduates with expertise in business technology. Business analysts have an excellent general awareness of how a business works. They’re also able to apply advanced analytical methods to deal with specific management issues.
Companies employing our graduates include:
- consultancy companies such as Accenture Consulting, PA Consulting and Capgemini
- financial services providers such as The Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Life and Goldman Sachs
- consumer goods companies such as Procter & Gamble and Unilever
- supermarkets such as Tesco and Morrisons
- other companies including British Airways, Scottish Power, BT, BAE Systems and public sector organisations such as the NHS
Accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland (ICAS) for the purpose of exemption from some professional examinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social-Ethical-Environmental Governance (SEEG)
- Business Ethics
- Disruptive Technologies
- Creativity & Responsibility
- Marketing & Sustainability across Domains
- Working in Business Organisations
- Working Business Research & Consultancy
- Working Internationally
- Working in the Third Sector
- Rhetorics & Oratory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Honours: 480 credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Technology Management View 426 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Standard entry requirements
- 1st sitting: AAAA or AAABB (English B, Maths A)2nd sitting: AAAABBB (English B, Maths A)
- Typical entry requirements: AAA (GCSE English Language 6/B or Literature 6/B; or an essay-based A Level B may be considered in lieu of English; A Level Maths A)
- Minimum entry requirements: ABB (GCSE English Language 6/B or Literature 6/B; or an essay-based A Level B may be considered in lieu of English; A Level Maths A)
- 38 (no subject below 5 and including English SL5, Maths HL6)
- Successful completion at first attempt with A passes in all graded Units.
Irish Leaving Certificate
- AAAABB at Higher level, including English at B and Maths at A
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- Rest of UK: £9,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.