Completion of the course confers eligibility to apply for state registration as a physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and full membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- King’s College London is ranked 17th in the world for Clinical, Pre-clinical and Health (Times Higher Education 2018 subject ranking).
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists, researchers and clinical practitioners
- ‘Highly commended’ in the last NHS Quality Assurance Agency major review.
- 91 per cent student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2017).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Providing Client-Focused Care
- Preparation for Practice
- Movement & Exercise
- Understanding Musculo-skeletal Problems
- Understanding Cardio-respiratory Problems
- Understanding Neurological Problems
- Providing Effective and Needs Related Service
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 101 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required grades
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A-levels. However, if offered the grade achieved may be taken into account when considering whether or not to accept a candidate who has just fallen short of the conditions of their offer.
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.