This Pharmacology course offered at King's College London is an ideal foundation for careers in the pharmaceutical industry, biomedical research or graduate entry into medicine. The course also features options to study abroad, or extend to a four- year MSci with Professional Placement Year.
- King’s College London is ranked 9th in the world for Pharmacy & Pharmacology (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018).
- 94 per cent student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2018).
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- Close links with pharmaceutical companies
- Europe’s largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- One of the UK’s best graduate employment rates.
- Flexible options to tailor your degree through overseas study, or switching to a four-year MSci Pharmacology with Professional Placement Year
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cell Biology and Neuroscience
- Fundamentals of Physiology and Anatomy
- Fundamentals of Pharmacology
- Skills for the Biosciences
- Drugs & Disease
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Physiology & Pharmacology of the Central Nervous System
- Research Skills in Pharmacology
- Cell & Molecular Pharmacology
- Cellular Basis of Drug Dependence
- Pharmacology Research Project
- Pharmacology Library Project
- Project Design in Pharmacology
- Extended Pharmacology Research Project
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 137 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required grades
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A-levels. However, if offered the grade achieved may be taken into account when considering whether or not to accept a candidate who has just fallen short of the conditions of their offer.
- Required subjects
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.