- Study in London, working at prominent organisations like Great Ormond Street or Evaline London Children’s Hospital, gaining experience with a diverse patient population
- Get hands-on in our state-of-the-art simulation centre with its six-bay children’s ward, operating theatre, and intensive care unit
- Put King’s on your CV – we’re No.1 in the UK for nursing and No.3 in the world (QS World University Rankings)
- Join our diverse, friendly community – people of all ages, backgrounds, and nationalities come here to study
- Learn from King’s researchers and experts
Most of our graduates choose to go straight into work as a nurse or midwife. Having worked at prestigious London hospitals, you’ll have a real breadth of experience to distinguish you from other candidates. But your job choices don’t end there! With King’s on your CV, and a range of skills, from practical to theoretical, you’ll have the pick of career destinations. Children’s nursing is a rewarding career, full of options. You could become a clinical specialist, a researcher, or maybe you’ll want to go into teaching or management. We’ll also pair you with a professional nurse in our mentoring programme. They’ll support and guide you throughout your degree and your first year of work.
The Nursing with Registration as a Children's Nurse programme is offered at King's College London.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Human Biology
- Nurses in Society
- Family Centred Care
- Knowledge and Skills for Children’s Nursing
- Applied Social Sciences
- The Sick Child Requiring Nursing Intervention
- The Child with Ongoing and Complex Continuing Care Needs
- Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
- Leading and Managing Care
- Dissertation in Healthcare
- Complexities in Children’s and Young Person’s Nursing
- Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 330 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A-levels. However, if offered the grade achieved may be taken into account when considering whether or not to accept a candidate who has just fallen short of the conditions of their offer.
- Required subjects
Five GCSEs grade 4/C including English Language, Maths and ScienceWe can accept equivalent qualifications to meet GCSE requirements
International29800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.