We focus on developing your practical skills to help make sure you leave King’s capable of taking on any challenge in your career. And our research knowledge means you’ll always be up-to-date with the latest thinking.
- Study on the job, with placements at world-famous London hospitals including King’s College Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’, and optional electives in regions like East Asia or Africa
- Learn the latest theories from expert tutors who are leaders in their fields
- Be supported along the way – and even after you graduate with our mentoring scheme
- We have a great track record of developing leaders in the sector – we’re now the UK’s second top nursing faculty and the world's fifth (QS World University Rankings 2018)
- Push yourself to be the best – our course isn’t for everyone, but if you’re ambitious, you’ll have valuable skills for the rest of your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Human biology
- Nurses in Society
- Family Centred Care
- Knowledge and Skills for Adult Nursing
- Applied Social Sciences
- Nursing Adults with Long Term Conditions
- Nursing Adults with Acute Medical Conditions
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 330 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required grades
- Required subjects
Five GCSEs grade 4/C including English Language, Maths and ScienceWe can accept equivalent qualifications to meet GCSE requirements
International29800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.