You’ll learn from leading practitioners, professors, and researchers, developing skills you need to support women through their entire pregnancy journey.
- Study at the No.1 Nursing & Midwifery Faculty in the UK and No.3 in the world (2017 QS World University Rankings)
- Learn from internationally-renowned clinicians and academics – as well as visiting professors and guest speakers
- 99% of our graduates find successful employment.
- Care for a diverse population of pregnant women during placements at leading NHS trusts like St Mary’s (home of the Lido Wing favoured by the Duchess of Cambridge), and optional electives in East Asia, Africa or Australasia
- Gain experience in our simulation centre, with full body patient simulators who breathe, respond to drugs, and have measurable blood pressures and pulses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basis of Midwifery Practice
- Biology Applied to Midwifery Practice
- Medicines Management and the Midwife
- Professional Issues in Midwifery Practice
- Social Sciences and Midwifery Practice
- The Dimensions of Midwifery Practice
- Medical Complexities in Childbearing
- Public Health and the Midwife
- Emergencies in Midwifery Practice
- Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 412 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
At least five GCSEs including English Language, Maths and Science at grade 5/C or aboveWe can accept equivalent qualifications to meet GCSE requirements
International29800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.