This combination of modules is particularly valuable if you are considering a future career in management, especially in the finance sector. In your third year you will focus on topics relevant to financial mathematics. You may transfer to the four year Mathematics with Management & Finance with a Year Abroad BSc pathway and spend your third year studying abroad, before returning to complete a final year with us. This depends on you reaching a certain grade average and being accepted by a partner university.
- Central location puts you at the heart of the business and financial world, and close to major libraries and many leading societies, including the London Mathematical Society.
- Leading centre of research, with 87 per cent of research in the Department of Mathematics and 82 per cent of research in the King’s Business School classed as world-leading or internationally excellent (REF 2014).
- Wide choice of modules taught by renowned experts.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- Research-led curriculum encourages you to critically analyse and debate a wide range of contemporary management issues.
- Our graduates are highly employable, entering into careers that include banking, consultancy, accountancy, marketing, advertising and management
The Mathematics with Management & Finance is offered at King's College London.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Methods
- Numbers and Functions
- Introduction to Abstract Algebra
- Probability and Statistics
- Management & Finance
- Communication Skills
- Partial Differential Equations and Complex Variables
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- Mathematical Finance I: Discrete Time
- Mathematical Finance II: Continuous Time
- Business Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1169 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.