During the Electronic Engineering programme offered at King's College London, you will develop a deep knowledge of communication networks, digital signal processing and communications, which will provide a foundation for senior roles in electronics and signal processing technologies industries.
- Unique combination of electronic engineering, computer science and robotics modules.
- Gain a broad understanding of how engineering translates to everyday life through mobile and personal communications as well as information security.
- Study in a multidisciplinary department and benefit from mixing with Biomedical Engineering students for an alternative outlook.
- Benefit from our longstanding links with various companies, including Orange, Vodafone, Nokia, NEC, Huawei, Spirent and Texas Instrument.
- Learning delivered by academics who are renowned experts in their field.
- Modules designed to enhance employability coupled with being based at the heart of the UK’s information hub ensures you leave with transferable and entrepreneurial skills.
Career destinationsRecent graduates from the department have found employment at:
- British Telecom
- Thales Group
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational & Mathematical Thinking for Engineers
- Computer Systems
- Foundations of Computing
- Electronics Applications Project & Engineering Lab
- Mechanics for Engineers
- Logic Design
- Circuit Theory
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 298 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.