The Economics BSc at King's College London will develop your analytical and critical skills through modules in economic theory, statistics, maths and econometrics and apply these to a range of problems in the economy, business, politics and policy making.
- Delivered by two schools, giving you different economic perspectives and applications.
- The Department of Political Economy is the only department of its kind in the UK.
- Offers a case-based approach to Economic Principles in year 1, developed by the CORE project to apply real world scenarios in the teaching of economics.
- Watch a short film about the course and a mini taster lecture.
Career destinationsBased on the careers of students in the King’s Business School and the Department of Political Economy, we expect our graduates to go on to careers as:
- Political consultants
- Finance analysts
- Public affairs professionals
- Corporate bankers
- Investment strategists
- Business analysts
- Managing directors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Economics
- Statistics for Economists
- Mathematics for Economists
- Advanced Mathematics for Economists
- The World Economy & its History
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 789 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A-levels. However, if offered the grade achieved may be taken into account when considering whether or not to accept a candidate who has just fallen short of the conditions of their offer.
- Required subjects
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.