From marketing to technology and innovation, this fascinating Economics and Management course offered at King's College London delves into the areas that influence business decisions, change consumer behaviour and shape the economy.
You’ll graduate with the skills you need to launch a fulfilling career in business, finance or government.
- Different perspectives – you’ll study elements of psychology, law and marketing to broaden your understanding of the business world.
- Expert teaching – our teaching is informed by our outstanding research to help you understand how businesses overcome challenges.
- Unbeatable location – benefit from global businesses and a thriving economy on your doorstep.
- Preparation for the future – not only does this course help you kick-start your career, it’s designed to prepare you for postgraduate study in finance, management and more.
Career destinationsRecent graduates have found employment as:
- Analyst (Consultancy)
- Audit Trainee
- Business Studies Teacher
- Company Director
- Corporate Finance Trainee
- Legal Assistant
- Performance Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Science and Modern Business
- Organisational Behaviour
- Mathematics for Economists
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Financial Management
- Work in Contemporary Society
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1169 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.