The Dentistry Graduate/ Professional Entry Programme programme offered at King's College London combines the very latest thinking in dental education with early clinical experience. You will be taught by internationally-renowned staff and exposed to a rich breadth of skills and knowledge in a diverse clinical environment.
- Evidence-based and research-led degree programme with a high level of clinical experience in all areas.
- Ranked 1st in the UK and 4th in the world for Dentistry (QS World University Rankings, 2016).
- State-of-the-art clinical and technical facilities.
- Largest dental school in the UK graduating over 160 dentists a year.
- Partnership with the world-famous hospitals: Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management and Leadership
- Professionalism in Health Care
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Dental Public Health
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Material Science
- Pathology, Mcrobiology and Immunology
- Care of the DHItal Patient
- Conservative and Wnimum Intervention Dentistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 39 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants with a 2:2 (lower second class honours) in a biomedical-related or health professional subject will only be considered if also holding a postgraduate degree (with at least a Merit).
All applicants must take the UCAT. Generally, for this course, candidates do score in the upper 600s to be invited for interview, but we cannot give exact score requirements in advance, and we do not operate a strict UCAT cut-off.
International43500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43500 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.