Our course combines the very latest thinking in dental education with early clinical experience. You will be taught by internationally-renowned staff and exposed to a rich breadth of skills and knowledge in a diverse clinical environment.
- Evidence-based and research-led degree course with a high level of clinical experience in all areas.
- Ranked 1st in Europe and 2nd in the world for Dentistry (QS World University Rankings, 2018).
- State-of-the-art clinical and technical facilities.
- Largest dental school in the UK graduating around 150 dentists a year.
- Partnership with the world-famous hospitals: Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication in Dentistry
- Management and Leadership
- Professionalism in Health Care
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Dental Public Health
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Material Science
- Pathology, Mcrobiology and Immunology
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 39 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
Applicants must be qualified doctors (registered with the UK General Medical Council) who have completed Foundation Years 1 and 2, and wish to pursue a career in either oral and maxillofacial surgery or oral medicine/pathology.
International43500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43500 GBP per year and a duration of 60 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.