The Chemistry with Biomedicine BSc course at King's College London is designed to train the next generation of articulate, flexible and biomedically aware chemists for a wide variety of careers starting with chemical, biotech and pharmaceutical industries and extending to wide careers such as finance, law and media.
- The course is accredited by the Royal Society for Chemistry with research-enriched teaching delivered by chemists working within a very broad range of biomedical and health applications.
- Designed to give graduates flexibility to develop a career in the growing fields of biomedical engineering, biotech and basic biological and biomedical research.
- New (2016) teaching laboratories and research facilities.
Career destinationsRecent graduates have started PhD’s in Chemistry at Oxford, Warwick and Berkeley (California) and in Biotechnology at Lausanne (Switzerland). Others have been selected for graduate training programmes as:
- Market Analyst, RBS
- Technology Consultant, KPMG
- Tax Associate, Grant Thornton
- Media Analyst, Media Sense Communications
- Financial Management
- Molecular and Life Scienc
The course is accredited by the Royal Society for Chemistry with research-enriched teaching delivered by chemists working within a very broad range of biomedical and health applications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Chemistry Laboratory
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Mathematics for Chemists
- Chemistry in Cell
- Protein Structure & Function
- Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Chemistry View 484 other Masters in Chemistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
Chemistry, and at least one of Biology, Mathematics or Physics
- Preferred subjects
Biology, Mathematics or Physics
International25500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.