We’ve designed this Business Management degree at King's College London to open your mind to a broad range of areas. From psychology and sociology to law and finance, you’ll explore different disciplines to help you understand every aspect of business management.
Research plays a vital role in the way you learn at King’s. And this helps you develop vital analysis skills and understand the latest strategies for managing global businesses.
- Flexible learning - at the beginning of the course, we provide you with a strong foundation in business management. Then you have the freedom to explore the areas that really interest you.
- Expert teaching - research feeds into all our teaching. This means you’re always in the know about the latest industry strategies.
- Central location - not only do we provide you with a wealth of industry links, you’ll have the opportunity to go out and make your own connections too.
- Global partnerships – ourstrong relationships with international business schools give you the chance to take part in our exchange programmes.
- A competitive edge – we give you thorough understanding of the business world and the skills that employers look for.
Career destinationsRecent graduates have found employment as:
- Analyst (consultancy)
- Audit trainee
- Business studies teacher
- Company director
- Corporate finance trainee
- Legal assistant
- Performance manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Entrepreneurial Family Firms
- Applied Economics
- Investment Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1163 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A-levels. However, if offered the grade achieved may be taken into account when considering whether or not to accept a candidate who has just fallen short of the conditions of their offer.
- At least one Humanities or Social Science subject (excluding Modern Languages).
- Plus GCSE Mathematics at grade 6/B (or equivalent)
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.