You will gain the practical knowledge and skills needed to work in a scientific research environment, as well as transferable skills and behaviours to begin a career in a wide variety of scientific and commercial fields. The Biochemistry BSc programme at King's College London also features options to study abroad, undertake work placement or extend to a four-year MSci.
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates
- Contemporary approach based on our history of pioneering discoveries – including our part in identifying the structure of DNA
- Flexible options to tailor your degree through overseas study, work placement or to switch to a four-year MSci.
Career destinationsRecent graduates have found employment as:
- research project co-ordinators
- food scientists
- company managers
- business analysts
- scientific copy editors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemistry for the Biosciences
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology and Neuroscience
- Fundamentals of Physiology and Anatomy
- Fundamentals of Pharmacology
- Skills for the Biosciences
- Gene Cloning & Expression
- Protein Structure & Function
- Cell Biology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering Biochemistry View 112 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.