This professionally-oriented qualification is consistently ranked highly in major UK league tables. You will gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to operate effectively in the fast paced world of multinational companies and global financial markets.
In this Accounting and Finance programme from the University of Warwick You will be encouraged from the outset to think critically, enabling you to analyse and interpret real life business issues in order to devise solutions, helping to prepare you for your career in accountancy, financial services, or management. You'll develop your communication, leadership and team working skills, becoming more adaptable and resilient to change.
Please review individual websites for their exemptions.
- ICAEW The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- CIMA Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- ACCA The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- CIPFA The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- Term one
- Term two
- Term three
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 505 other Bachelors in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Warwick and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A levels: A*AA including A in Maths. Maths-related subjects such as Statistics, Economics, Accounting or Finance do not meet the Mathematics requirement for this course
- GCSEs: A/7 in a Humanities/Social Sciences subject
- International Baccalaureate: 38 overall including at least 5 in Higher Level Maths
- Applications from candidates with other internationally-recognised qualifications are also welcomed.
International28410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28410 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.