Marketing is therefore vital to the process of matching the demands of a rapidly changing business environment, the needs of customers and clients and the resources and strategies of the organisation. This Marketing (Hons) programme from the the Aston University provides students with the opportunity to develop an understanding of the core concepts of marketing theory and an ability to apply them to real life cases.
Our graduates have an excellent track record over many years of finding marketing, market research and general management positions, reflecting our reputation as a leading centre for marketing teaching and research.
Recent graduates are now working both in the UK and overseas in roles such as Associate Product Manager, Marketing Graduate Scheme, Brand, Buying and Marketing Graduate Scheme, Marketing Product Management Trainee, Graduate Business Analyst, Junior SEO Executive, Marketing and Communications Coordinator and Social Media Executive at organisations such as BMW, Renault Group, Boots, Ford Motor Company, Royal Bank of Scotland, Thomson Holidays, Amazon web services, Lloyds Bank and Capgemini.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Law for Business
- Introduction to Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- Introduction to Business Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication View 411 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels: AAB - ABB
- IB: 32 points overall in the IB diploma with 6,6,5 - 6,5,5 at HL. Minimum scores of 5 in English and Maths at Standard level.
- BTEC, Access & other: BTEC Extended Diploma DDD. Access to HE students are eligible to apply for this course.
- GCSE: 5 GCSEs at C or above, including Maths Grade C/4 and above and English Language OR English Literature Grade C/4
International15950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15950 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
- UK students During placement year: £ 1,250
- International/EU students During placement year:£2,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.