The Bachelor of Professional Arts in Human Services (BPA-HSRV) is a degree-completion program from Athabasca University designed to meet to the career and professional needs of workers in the human services fields of:
- child and youth care
- early childhood education
- personal support services
- social services
- other related fields
You will also be prepared to take on leadership positions, including performing greater administrative, counselling, supervising and managing functions in your field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Work and Human Services
- Critical Reflection for Practice
- Practice and Policy in the Human Services
- Ideology and Policy Evolution
- Capstone: A Synthesis of Program Learning Outcomes
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management General Studies & Classics Early Childhood Education View 6 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in Canada
- The BPA is designed for students who have completed an approved 2-year diploma or equivalent from an accredited college or institute of technology. You can also apply to the program with a combination of post-secondary education and related work experience.
- You will be considered a pre-program student until your admission requirements are confirmed. You can still take courses during this time.
International18402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.