A degree in Management prepares you for the changing business world of today. Graduates of Athabasca University’s Management program will have the critical thinking, communications and management skills needed to excel in a variety of work environments.
- Administrative Officer
- Commercial Officer
- Administration Consultant
- Financial and Investment Analyst
- General Manager
- Government Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Program Officer
- Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Introduction to Management
- Writing in Organizations
- Interpersonal Communication
- Group Communication
- Microcomputer Applications in Business (Windows)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Business Information Systems
- There are no formal admission requirements for either the 3-year or the 4-year program. All you need is to be 16 or older. You can enrol anytime and start right away, regardless of your previous education.
- Please note: If you have a degree in administration, business, commerce or management, or a degree with a related major or concentration from AU or another university, you cannot apply to the Bachelor of Management program.
International18402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.