Dive into diverse cultures and build a global career by studying the Bachelor of International Studies from Deakin University. If you are interested in different cultures, languages and perspectives outside of your own, this experience-rich course gives you a deep understanding of the international forces shaping the world today. The Bachelor of International Studies is a degree that can take you anywhere.
Gain an understanding of globalisation and development, global power and capitalism and build your intercultural communication skills through core units. Combine these foundation skills with specialised study in your area of interest and add value to your degree through one of our many international experiences.
The professional, social and personal experiences on offer throughout this course prepare you for employment in a range of areas in the public sector including:
- large corporations and small and medium-sized businesses with an international orientation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intercultural Communication
- Working in International Contexts
- Global Capitalism and Power
- Professional Writing for Work
- Gender, Globalisation and Development
- International Studies Capstone Portfolio
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations International Law View 71 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- Please note that meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee selection, which is based on merit, likelihood of success and availability of places in the course.
- CRICOS code: 075375D
International30200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30200 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.