Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Successful students will be required to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
100% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your Letter of Offer.
- Applicant must be a citizen of South Asian countries listed
- Applicant should be residing in a South Asian country listed
- Applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in a South Asian country listed
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
- Academic eligibility criteria
- 85% overall in Year 12 scores of CBSE / ICSE / State Board; OR
- 10 overall in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) / A Level; OR
- 32 overall in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP); OR
- 80% overall in an undergraduate degree.
Study experience required
t is recommended that scholarship applications be submitted at least one month prior to commencing your studies at Deakin.