Engage with all forms of mass communication – the internet, social media, television, radio, popular music and cinema – on this dynamic course that critically explores cultural trends and media industries. The Media, Communication, Cultures (Hons) programme is offered by Leeds Beckett University .
As part of your course you’ll:
- Get hands-on to create photographic essays, blogs and podcasts
- Design a talk programme for a radio station
- Invent and pitch a lifestyle TV concept
- Design and create an online game and form an anti-racism campaign group
- Work with professionals from social media, marketing, TV and magazine production
- Graduate with a recognised degree and employable skills across all current and potential future media platforms
You’ll open your mind to exciting new opportunities, allowing you to confidently pursue a career in almost any field, including:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interpreting New Media
- Cultural Studies
- Media Interactions
- BBC Radio: Cultural Talk, Public Purposes
- Cinematic Identities: Gender, Class & Race
- Researching Television
- Media: Past & Present / Where & When
- Media Theory
- Popular Music & the Moving Image
- Media Professionals' Workshop
- Researching Media & Culture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 109 other Masters in Media Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.