- Politics acquaints students with the institutions and processes that produce decisions governing our lives
- Philosophy develops analytical rigour, the ability to reason logically, critically and ethically
- Economics helps in understanding government policy and the choices facing businesses, governments and society
Studying PPE at Queen’s has several unique advantages:
- Studying in Belfast, a regional political and economic capital city, allows for one to interact directly with key decision makers in the area
- Situated on the island of Ireland, the PPE degree at Queen’s offers a unique international setting
- Studying politics, philosophy, and economics in a divided society allows one to explore how these subjects work to shape conflict
- Small class sizes promote the building of close friendships and networks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American Politics
- British politics in crisis?
- Studying Politics
- Identity Politics and Diverse Societies
- Managerial Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 785 other Bachelors in Political Science in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A level requirements
- AAA + GCSE Mathematics grade B/6
- H2H2H3H3H3H3 + if not offered at Higher Level then Ordinary Level grade O3 in Mathematics
- Successful completion of Access Course with an average of 75% + GCSE Mathematics grade B/6 or equivalent in Access Course.
- 36 points overall, including 6,6,6 at Higher Level. If not offered at Higher Level/GCSE then Standard Level grade 5 in Mathematics would be accepted.
- QCF BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits at Level 3) with overall grades of D*D*D*
- RQF BTEC National Extended Diploma (1080 GLH at Level 3) with overall grades of D*D*D*
- GCSE Mathematics grade B/6 required.
- A minimum of a 2:1 Honours Degree, provided any subject requirements have been met.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4630 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4630 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) £4,630
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) £4,630
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB) £9,250
- EU Other £17,900
- International £17,900
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.